- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained
Krause Law, PLLC, does not sell or rent your information to any third party.
Information We Collect Automatically. If you merely browse through the Krause Law Web site or download information, our servers will automatically collect certain information from you. This information includes the: (a) name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet; (b) browser software you use and your operating system; and (c) Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to this Web site. We will use information that we automatically collect to manage and improve our Web site to make it as useful as possible for visitors like you. None of the information we automatically collect is tied to personal information you may provide to us.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties. Krause Law will not sell or rent the personal information you provide to us to any third party. In addition, we will not disclose the personal information you provide to us without your consent, except (a) as required by law, (b) to our independent contractors who host and maintain our Web site and e-mail services, and (c) to service providers or suppliers if the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us.
Opting Out of Receiving Promotional Materials. Unless you opt out of receiving promotional materials, we may send you information by e-mail or postal mail to the addresses you submit to us on the pages of our Web site. Such information may include newsletters, notifications of changes in the law, or other information that may interest you.
If you do not want to receive promotional information or material from us, submit your request via Krause Law’s Subscription Center. When we receive your request, we will take reasonable steps to remove your name from our promotional lists.
Security. We restrict access to non-public personal information to those employees who need to know the information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information consistent with industry “best practices.”
Krause Law, PLLC
8362 Tamarack Vlg
Woodbury, MN 55125